Do you have a passion for the professional pest industry, have experience managing/ mentoring a team of
industry sales representatives and great at problem solving & effectively communicating? Looking to build your
career in an exciting industry and a world-class organization? Target Specialty Products, one of North-America’s
largest & fastest growing Professional Pest and Turf & Ornamental distributors is seeking a passionate, articulate,
team-oriented leader to join our Canadian Sales Management team.
Target-Specialty Products delivers value-added solutions to Pest Management, Turf & Ornamental and Vector
Control Professionals through innovation, products, education, and training opportunities. We serve our client
markets from 44 locations across the United States and Canada. Our establishment of a strong, local Canadian
presence is critical to providing our customers with industry-leading services & products. We have warehousing
in Port Coquitlam BC, Calgary AB, Burlington and Putnam ON and Montreal QC.
RESPONSIBILITIES – Sales Manager
As the Sales Manager for our Professional Pest Division, you will create a welcoming culture managing 5 sales
representatives across the country servicing 1,000+ customer base out of 5 different warehouse locations. Team
members call on a full spectrum of professional pest market segments (Interior, Exterior, Mosquito, Wildlife). This
role enjoys a hybrid home/ office atmosphere, result-oriented team with individual autonomy, travel, recognition,
and rewards for achievement.
• Performance driven, have an excellent understanding of the P&L driving both revenue and profitability to
achieve annual plans;
• Work independently with sales representatives on their goals to encourage performance and address
concerns – work together to overcome any issues. Work with the sales team to create new business
opportunities and gain market share through prospecting, networking, leads, referrals and cross selling.
This will take time but essential part of this role & the successful applicant’s success;
• Manage the product portfolio for success; keep very close ties/ relationship with product vendors
understanding the challenges & opportunities they have with product registrations, launch’s, inventory,
promotions to remain current on technical product updates and market programs. You will be the line of
communication to convey to the sales team.
• Problem Solve;
o Essential to have great communication skills and the ability to work in a friendly & professional
manner with other departments (Marketing, A/R, Operations, Purchasing, Regulatory) to mitigate
daily issues for your team.
o Ability to provide technical support to your sales team, building trust, professional & consultative
relationships with our customers.
• Liaison, attend & represent at industry association conferences/ technical meetings across Canada.
• Bachelor degree in Business or Science preferred;
• Working knowledge of Professional Pest industry in Canada;
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal with ability to listen to client needs and present to
both individuals and small groups;
• Must possess good organizational and interpersonal skills;
• Outgoing, Energetic and Persistent in nature;
• Ability to develop relationship/consultative selling with a strong attention to detail;
• Desire and ability to travel to support the Canadian business;
• Self-motivated with the ability to work independently from a home or office;
• Proficient computer skills; Google as well as Microsoft Excel (ability to analyze data via pivot tables);
• Valid driver’s license/clean driving record;
Why choose Target Specialty Products?
A career with Target is exactly that – a professional trajectory filled with opportunity. We pride ourselves on being
a world class team that rewards high performance. Professional and Personal Growth:
o We offer an industry-leading compensation package with incentives based on performance &
providing exceptional customer experience;
o Company provided technology package and car allowance;
o Training of the latest industry best practices & professional development path;
o Opportunity to grow – we love to promote from within!
o Excellent health benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance;
o Access to long-term disability insurance;
o Wellness reimbursement program;
o Employee assistance program that offers services such as free counseling services, and other
• Savings & Retirement:
o Highly-competitive company-matching RSP contributions
• Work-Life Balance
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you?
Interested applicants apply in confidence to:
Target Speciality Products, a brand of Rentokil Canada Corp, is an equal opportunity employer and encourages
women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply for positions. Rentokil
Canada is committed to provide accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process
in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Please ensure to inform us if
you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process.