Antler Services Inc. a Davey Tree Company was locally owned and operated for over 40 years. We are now part of the Davey Tree organization providing service and knowledgeable insight to homeowners, businesses and larger industries. Whether it is design, construction, maintenance, or pest control, our customers and quality of work remain our main focus. We work tirelessly to ensure complete satisfaction and it is our ongoing mission to provide the best service and the best customer satisfaction possible.
Position Overview – Lawncare Technician
A Pest Control Technician Level works to help customers identify and get rid of various pests. The Pest Control Technician responsibilities include inspecting customers’ premises, and accurately performing exterminations.
- Perform exterminations of pests in both residential, commercial, and industrial settings.
- Maintain any and all records in respect to their job, both paper and electronic.
- Maintain a high level of good housekeeping and care of company assets in the field, vehicles, shop, and customer work sites.
- Treating customers and co-workers in a respectful and professional manner.
- Must be capable of fielding customers question/concerns as needed in person, over the phone and online.
- Responsible for ensuring the safe and proper use of all company vehicles, equipment and machinery.
- General understanding and knowledge of pests and pesticides along with their applications and required PPE.
- Must maintain a valid exterminator license.
- Must maintain a valid ‘G’ drivers license with clean drivers abstract.
- Ability to follow direction and provide guidance and training to co-workers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to lift, move, and manipulate 50+ lbs consistently.
- Able to work in all weather conditions.
- Able to work past scheduled time if necessary.
- Able to work occasional weekends if necessary.
- Davey provides ongoing training and career advancement opportunities
- 4% Vacation Pay
- Approx 30 hours per week
- Great working environment and close-knit team
- Ongoing training and career advancement opportunities
- Employee Referral Program and other company perks
How To Apply