A unique cooperative effort between SPMAO, CPMA and the National Pest Management Association (NPMA) makes it possible for you to enjoy the membership benefits and resources of all three organizations at a fraction of the cost. If you are a member of SPMAO and CPMA, you can access NPMA resources. This partnership is designed to help you to grow personally and professionally as well as grow your business more efficiently and less expensively.
Here we have picked a few of the most popular member benefits, but we encourage you to visit www.npmapestworld.org to see all that is available to you.
Networking & Technical Advice
- Learn from your peers and share your wisdom by joining a forum at my.npmapestworld.org
- Call an expert on the Information Central Hotline (800-678-6722). Our staff entomologists are here to help.
- Take advantage of Canadian and US Industry meetings. As a member you receive a significant discount on registration fees.
Training and Technical Resources
- Print Resources: From the widely-acclaimed Pest Posters and NPCA Field Guide to Structural Pests to consumer-oriented brochures. The Bugstore has the finest and widest selection of technical and management training materials.
- Online Learning Site: pestworld.learningzen.com
- Pest Management in Food Plants Exam: www.cpmatesting.ca
Publicize Your Company’s Professional Commitment
- Display the associations’ logos on business cards, corporate letterhead, vehicles, and advertisements, which reinforce the company’s professional image to customers and prospective clients. Click here to download the NPMA logo. Click here to download the new CPMA logo.
- Find-A-Pro: More than one million consumers every year turn to www.pestworld.org to learn more about pests and pest management. Please note that company listings are randomized, meaning each company will, at alternating times, appear first, last, and in the middle.
- Pest Gazette Consumer Newsletter: The Pest Gazette is a quarterly, four page newsletter that highlights seasonal pests and can be personalized to include your company's information to market your services. PMPs purchase and distribute this educational piece so the consumer understands why it's important to hire a professional. Click here for more information.
Your Source for Industry News
- SPMAO's Newsletter is a monthly electronic newsletter, which includes valuable and timely industry and national news, membership bulletins and articles of interest. These newsletters are archived and available online by clicking here.
- ePestWorld, is a weekly electronic newsletter. This is an easy way to get connected to the latest industry happenings. These newsletters are also archived and available online by clicking here.
- PestWorld Newsletter, a bi-monthly printed publication, that offers in-depth analysis of the pest management industry, as well as business tips and techniques. You'll also receive stories from the field, legislative news, and technical updates. Missing an issue? All PestWorld newsletters are archived and available online by clicking here.
- PCT Magazine or Pest Control Technology is the leading trade publication serving the pest control industry. SPMAO's Active members receive a monthly subscription.
- Shell TRITON® Fleet Management Card:The Shell TRITON® card with eTRAC reduces your bookkeeping, saves you money, and gives you a better overview of your expenses. Click here to learn more.Shell TRITONmd Gestion de parc de véhicules La carte Shell TRITONmd avec webSUIVI réduit les tâches de comptabilité, vous fait économiser et vous donne un meilleur aperçu de vos dépenses. Cliquez ici pour plus d'information.
- SPMAO members Save 70% with UPS Freight: As a new member benefit CPMA has partnered with UPS to offer up to 70% savings on heavy freight shipments (150 lbs to 10,000 lbs) to all member companies. Enrollment is free with no obligations and no minimum shipping requirements, simply complete the application to enroll in this exclusive program today! Click here for more information.
- Hub International Limited Insurance Discount Program: SPMAO members are eligible for discounts on insurance coverage, please contact Steve Primiani at 905-948-2896 or email@example.com or visit the website for more information.
- Marsh Canada Insurance Discount Program: SPMAO members are elgible for discounts on insurance coverage, please click Click here for more information. Cliquez ici pour plus d'information.
- NEBS Business Products: CPMA has partnered with NEBS to bring you a special discount of 15% off all of the products needed to run and grow your business successfully. NEBS products include checks and forms, promotional products and print marketing, personalized apparel and more. To order go to the website at nebs.ca or call 1-800-461-7572 and be sure to use member number 47766.
- Nissan Fleet Program - SPMAO is pleased to offer you another tremendous member benefit. As a current, active SPMAO member, you can now qualify for discounts on Nissan vehicles for your business. To manage your fleet and receive your discount, please contact Ted Kelly at (905) 881-3900 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Health & Dental Insurance Group Plan
Click here to read about our exciting new offer of a Health and Dental Benefit Plan available exclusively for SPMAO Members. We chose to work with RWAM Insurance Administrators Inc. because their niche is working with small and medium-sized businesses and they have an understanding of the unique challenges that need to be taken into consideration.
Click here to download the Pesticide Program Application.
Click here to download the Pollution Liability Supplement.
October 16, 2018
Residence Inn Kingston Water's Edge
October 18, 2018
Best Western Plus Lamplighter Inn & Conference Centre
October 23-26, 2018
SPMAO Annual Conference
January 15-17, 2019
Click here to see the full Calendar of Events!
SPMAO Newsletter Archive
Click here to read our newsletters.
Looking to advertise in the monthly newsletters?
Pest Control Specialist at Rentokil Steritech
Click here to learn more
Pest Management Service and Sales Technician at Orkin
Click here to learn more
Be sure to visit our Job Bank under the About Us section to see the full list of available job postings!